Given the potential of novel antibody therapies in the treatment of oncological disorders, there is a growing interest in evaluating such therapy candidates against other life-threatening disease indications as well
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled “Novel Antibody Therapies Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of the novel antibody therapies market. Currently, majority of the radioimmunoconjugates are in clinical stages of development; more than 50% of the microbial immunotoxin candidates are administrated intravenously. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the novel antibody therapies developers.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed review of the current market landscape of different types of novel antibody therapies, namely Immunocytokines, immunotoxins and radioisotope immunoconjugates based on several relevant parameters.
- Elaborate profiles of the key players engaged in the development of novel antibody therapies
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of various novel antibody therapies
- A detailed review of more than 570 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on novel antibody therapies
- An insightful analysis of the patents filed / granted for novel antibody therapies, since 2017
- An analysis of several partnerships and collaborations inked by novel antibodies players since 2018, based on several relevant parameters.
- An analysis of big pharma players engaged in the field of novel antibody therapy, featuring various insightful representations
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target disease Indication(s)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Advanced / Metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma
- Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Type of Novel Antibody
- Radioisotope immunoconjugates
- Type of Therapy
- Combination Therapy
- Route of Administration
- Geographical Region
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- Molecular Templates
- Sesen bio
- Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics
For more information, please click on the following link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Quantum Computing in Drug Discovery Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
- Viral Clearance and Viral Testing Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415