Are you trying to figure out how to save a Microsoft Outlook email as a PDF? If the answer is yes, you're on the right page. In order to save Outlook emails into PDF files for MAC and Windows, this technical guide will present the manual and a professional PST to PDF Converter.
It is generally advisable to keep everything in one location when working professionally on a particular project, such as a single folder, a hard drive, or the cloud. However, if the documents are in different formats, this could be problematic. Files can frequently be converted to a more user-friendly format. In the case of email, a lot of users are still trying to figure out how to import my Outlook data file to PDF.
A PDF file can be kept in a conventional document format together with Excel, Word, and other sorts of documents. regardless of the tools and software they use, and can be shared with and viewed by others. Because they are password- and permissions-protected, PDF files are very secure.
How to Save Outlook Email as PDF with Attachments?
Read the complete article to learn the step-by-step process for converting Outlook emails to PDF files for Windows and Mac in order to convert Outlook email messages into PDF files with attachments.
I've used Microsoft Outlook application for five years. However, I have to export Outlook email to PDF due to a few criteria and demands (Portable Document Format). ). Is it possible to convert Outlook emails with attachments to PDFs? Please Help!
Manual Approach to Export Outlook Data File to PDF Format
Follow the below mentioned steps to save Outlook emails as PDF file format on Windows OS:
- Open MS Outlook email application and open the email data which you need to save in the PDF secure format.
- Select Print from the File tab by clicking it now.
- After that, you must choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down choice under Printer.
- To continue, click the Print button here.
- Locate the folder where you want to save the PDF file in the Save Print Output As dialogue box.
- Additionally, it offers to change the Outlook file's saving name. Choose a name for the entry and enter it.
- Finally, at the folder path you selected, you will discover the Outlook emails in PDF forms.
Steps to Convert Outlook PST File to PDF on Mac Operating System
To convert Outlook email messages into PDF on Mac, follow the instructions listed below.
- In Microsoft Outlook, open the Outlook email you want to save as PDF.
- After that, pick Print by clicking on the File option.
- Choose Save as PDF from the PDF drop-down menu by clicking on it.
- To save the emails from Outlook for Mac, insert the name of the PDF file here.
- Go to the folder where you wish to save or save the PDF file by clicking the arrow next to the Save as a section.
- Then, in order to finish saving, click the Save button.
- Finally, on the directory of your choice, you can see the saved PDF file.
The Drawbacks of Manual Methods
When you only need to preserve a few emails, manually saving Outlook emails as PDF files is simple. However, it is a tedious and time-consuming operation to manually store hundreds or thousands of emails in PDF format. Among the drawbacks of manual approaches are:
- If Outlook is not functioning or the PST file is corrupt, you cannot save Outlook emails as PDF files.
- After saving, it is challenging to categorize the emails because there are no options for naming conventions like topic + date, from + subject + date, etc.
- Limited options for email sorting and filtering.
- There is no option to save an Outlook message as a PDF file in Outlook 2007 or 2010.
Automated Solution to Batch Save Outlook Emails as PDF with Attachments
Consider that you wish to skip the time-consuming manual process of saving Outlook email messages to PDF files on both Windows and Mac systems. Use the CubexSoft Outlook Converter software. Converting the personal file folder to the PDF file format is one such automatic and precise result-driven technique. The PST file format can also be converted to a variety of other file types, including EML, MSG, MBOX, TXT, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Exchange Server, etc. To fully understand how this product functions, you can download a free trial version.
The Final Words!
This technical guide explains the many methods for saving Outlook email into PDF files on Mac and Windows. It is better to try the alternate method of keeping the emails as PDF files as the manual methods are rather drawn-out and complicated. Alternative conversion techniques are also provided, converting PST to MBOX files that can be opened by more than 20 email clients, including Thunderbird and Apple Mac. I hope this information may benefit you as you decide.