Set up HP Smart
- The HP Smart app should be installed on your PC or mobile device.
- If you're setting up the HP printer on a Wi-Fi network, do the following.
- Put the printer, computer, and phone next to the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to your network by turning on Wi-Fi on your computer or mobile device. Use the Wi-Fi connection during setup if the computer is currently linked to the network with an Ethernet cable instead. If you are’t get rid of these problems then you do not need to worry just read this HP Printer Repair Services in the United States, for all your queries.
- So that HP Smart can identify the HP printer during setup, turn on Bluetooth on the PC or mobile device.
- Activate the mobile device location service and permit the app to use your location to detect the printer after installing HP Smart for iOS and Android.
- Download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, Mac App Store, or 123.hp.com (Android, Apple iOS, (macOS).
- You can sign in or choose No, thanks to continue if Microsoft asks you to sign in so you can enjoy the app across devices.
NOTE: Before downloading, disconnect from a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection.
- To use all printer features while configuring HP Smart for the first time, you must create or sign in to an HP account.
- To finish the installation process in HP Smart, click Add HP Printer or the plus symbol to look for the HP printer.