Cash Out on Cash App: This is the Process of transferring cash app account balance to your bank account or your debit card. The Cash App Provides Standard and Instant Deposit Feature to Withdraw Money.
- Standard Deposit: You Need an Active Bank Account, and Add It With Cash App to Use Standard Deposit Feature. Standard Deposit is Free and Allows to Receive Payment in Bank Account with in 1 to 3 Days. Here’s how:
- Open the cash app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the “Banking” icon at the bottom-left.
- Click on the button that says “Cash Out.”
- Enter Your Amount Or Select.
- Tap “Cash Out”.
- Choose the Standard mode for Cash out.
- Select Your Bank or Enter Your Bank Account and Routing Number Manually.
- And Last Click On Cash Out.
Cash App don't Charge for Standard Deposit Transaction. Check the Transaction at Activity Tab to Get the Status.
- Instant Deposit: You Need an Active Debit Card to Use Instant Deposit Feature. Instant Deposit takes 1.5% Fee of the total amount, and Deposit Comes within Minutes. Here’s how:
- Login Your Cash App In Mobile.
- Click on the Banking icon at the bottom-left.
- Here’s the Dashboard Where You Can See Cash out Button.
- Click On Cash Out.
- Enter Amount You Want To Withdraw.
- Choose The Instant Deposit Option.
- Select Your Card or Enter Your Debit Card Details, CVV And Your Zip Code.
- After Added, Click On Cash Out, And Done.
Instant Deposit takes Some Fee but Deposit Instantly. Check Your Transaction Status at Activity Tab.
In Addition, you can withdraw Cash App balance as cash with the help of Cash App Card from any ATM. Cash App provides you a debit card called Cash Card, which you can use to withdraw cash App balance as cash from any ATM.