Get rid of dark, thick, and ugly body and face hair with laser hair reduction treatment. It is an amazing treatment that removes unwanted hair using the laser heat and offers long-lasting results and smooth skin.
Skinzest provides the best laser hair removal in Gurgaon, an amazing hair removal treatment for both men and women. The therapy eliminates the need for regular waxing and shaving of legs, arms, and facial hair, among other things. Skinzest Clinic provides skilled counseling before recommending a procedure to our client. In addition, Skinzest has modern laser machines for laser hair reduction that are suitable for various skin tones and hair textures.
What areas may Laser Hair Reduction treat?
Laser Hair Removal can be performed on the entire body. The most commonly treated locations are the face, arms, underarms, legs, and bikini. The following places should be avoided when undergoing laser hair removal treatment:
- Areas with fine hair
- Browned skin
- Tattooed skin
- Skin with a weakened epidermal barrier.
What is the procedure for laser hair removal?
The underlying basis of the laser procedure is photothermolysis. The laser beam detects and damages the chromophore (melanin) of the hair follicle. Because of the virtue of selective photothermolysis, there is little harm to the surrounding tissues.
Laser treatment is less successful for hair colors that do not absorb laser light well, such as white, golden, grey, red, or blond.
How can one prepare for Laser Hair Removal treatment?
- Choose a qualified dermatologist's clinic for laser hair reduction therapy. The treatment technique and machine employed determine the outcome and safety of the treatment. Choose a device that is FDA-approved. Avoid having it done at spas, salons, or other similar establishments where non-medical personnel perform the therapy.
- Tell your treating doctor about your medical history, including any history of skin diseases or previous treatments.
- Explain the treatment's risks, advantages, expectations, and cost in detail.
- Before beginning treatment, your doctor will take pre-procedure pictures of the treatment region.
- You will be asked to avoid extensive sun exposure before the operation.
What to expect after the session?
Following a session, there may be some redness and, in rare cases, a heat rash. This usually subsides the next day. After each workout, avoid direct sun exposure and apply sunscreen liberally. Sufficient ice is also advised to calm the target area and reduce redness. In addition, the doctor may suggest a post-laser treatment that includes lotions and other medications.
How many sessions are required?
Laser hair removal typically requires 6 to 10 sessions to achieve an 80-90% reduction in hair growth. The number of sessions may be increased if there are underlying hormonal problems. The time between two sessions typically ranges from 4 to 8 weeks, depending on hair growth. The density and thickness of the growth decrease significantly with each session. With each session, the development becomes lighter, finer, and slower.
To safeguard your eyes from the laser beam, you will be given special protective goggles to wear. If necessary, an assistant may shave the location again. Numbing cream or general anesthesia is given to avoid discomfort during the session.
Skinzest has the best dermatologist in Gurgaon, who can provide one with the best laser treatment. The clinic uses the best laser technology and follows international procedure to deliver safe outcomes. Pay a visit today to get the benefits of this amazing procedure.