When shopping for diamond engagement rings, it is important to be aware of the different styles that are available. The four most popular styles are solitaire, three-stone, halo, and side-stone engagement rings. Each style has its own unique characteristics that make it special.
Solitaire engagement rings are the most classic style. buy jewelry They feature a single diamond set in a simple band. The diamond is usually round or princess cut. This style is perfect for those who want a timeless look.
Three-stone engagement rings feature three diamonds set in a band. The center diamond is usually larger than the two side diamonds. This style is perfect for those who want a ring that is a little more unique.
Halo engagement rings feature a center diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. This style is perfect for those who want a ring that is both unique and classic.
Side-stone engagement rings feature diamonds set into the band on the side of the ring. This style is perfect for those who want a ring that is a little more unique.
How To Care For Your Diamond Engagement Ring
Your diamond engagement ring is a symbol of your love and commitment, and it should be treated with care. Here are five tips on how to care for your ring:
1. Keep your ring clean. Diamonds are notoriously difficult to keep clean, but it's important to do so to maintain their sparkle. Use a soft toothbrush and mild soap to gently scrub your diamond, then rinse it with warm water. Be sure to dry your ring thoroughly to prevent water spots.
2. Inspect your ring regularly. Take a close look at your ring at least once a month to make sure all the stones are secure. Check for any cracks or chips in the diamond, and make sure the setting is still secure.
3. Remove your ring before doing chores. When you're doing household chores or working with your hands, it's best to take your ring off. This will protect your diamond from scratches or chips.
4. Store your ring properly. When you're not wearing your ring, diamond earrings gold store it in a soft, safe place. A jewelry box or pouch is ideal. Avoid storing your ring in a bathroom, as the humidity can cause damage.
5. Have your ring serviced regularly. It's a good idea to have your ring checked and cleaned by a professional jeweler every six months to a year. This will ensure that your ring is in good condition and can help identify any potential problems early on.