CMA data is known as Credit Monitoring Arrangement Data. It is the financial report that shows the projected and past performance of business in the terms of finance. Many banks and financial bodies ask the borrower to make a credit monitoring arrangement to recognize the funds of application and the flow in the business. It consists of all the metrics and needed financial ratio to aid financial analysts.
The Reserve Bank of India has commanded all the lenders to make Credit Monitoring Arrangement Report for lending to the applicant. Therefore, Credit Monitoring Arrangement (CMA) is necessary for working capital limits, term loan, and project loan.
Statements that are included in CMA report:-
- Fund flow statement: - It shows the position of funds of an applicant in order to MPBF (Maximum Permissible Bank Finance) and balance sheet of project.
- Balance sheet: - It is a statement of business that includes capital, assets, and liabilities.
- Ratio analysis: - It analyzes two items in the financial statement of the company.
- Cash flow statement: - The main objective of the cash flow statement is to acquire the action of the fund for the given duration.
Documents required for CMA report
- Repayment schedule for term loan
- Recent sanction letter for renewal
- Audited financials for the last 2 years.
- Provisional financial letter for the existing year.
- Information on proposed enhancement with terms and conditions.