Zonta International Women in STEM Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by Zonta International.
In 2019 and 2021, birthed the Zonta International Women in Technology Scholarships to encourage women to pursue education, career opportunities and leadership roles in information technology.
The program operates at the Zonta club, district/region and international levels. Each Zonta district/region may submit one applicant for consideration for an international scholarship.Benefits of Zonta International Scholarship
A single candidate from each of Zonta’s 31 districts and one region will receive an award of US$5,000 from Zonta International.
ALSO READ:Requirements for Zonta International Scholarship
1. Women of any age and nationality, pursuing a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) degree program at an accredited university/college/institute, who show outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in a Zonta district/region, are eligible.
2. Online students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
3. Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club.
Applicants must be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before April 2024.
4. Previous district and international Women in Technology Scholarship recipients may not apply for the Women in STEM Scholarship.
5. Applicants for the 2023 Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship may not also apply for the 2023 Women in STEM Scholarship.
6. Club members and individuals with direct membership with Zonta International and employees of Zonta International and Zonta Foundation for Women;
and their family members (ancestors, descendants, adoptees, siblings, nieces or cousins, and those of their spouse or co-habiting partner), are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
7. Golden Z club members are eligible to apply.
8. Applicants from within a Zonta district/region where no clubs are located will be considered and are eligible to apply for the international scholarships via a Zonta district/region.Application Deadline
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.