Women in Business Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by Zonta International.
Women in Business Scholarship program helps women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
The program operates at the , district/region and international levels. Each Zonta district/region may submit one applicant for consideration for an international scholarship.Benefits of Women in Business Scholarship
The program operates at the Zonta club, district/region and international levels. Zonta International offers 37 international scholarships of US$5,000. Each district/region may submit one applicant for consideration for an international scholarship.
The five largest districts may submit a second applicant for a total of two applicants.Requirements for Women in Business Scholarship
1. Women of any age, pursuing a business program with major field of specialization in accounting, economics, finance, business management, business technology, information technology, marketing,
Also, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at an /college/institute, who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in a Zonta district/region, are eligible.
2. Online students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
3. Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club.
Applicants must still be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before April 2024.
4. Previous district and international Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship recipients may not apply to renew the Scholarship for a second year.
5. Applicants for the 2023 Women in STEM Scholarship may not also apply for the 2023 Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship.
6. Club members and individuals with direct membership with Zonta International and employees of Zonta International and Zonta Foundation for Women,
and their family members (ancestors, descendants, adoptees, siblings, nieces or cousins, and those of their spouse or co-habiting partner), are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
7. Golden Z club members are eligible to apply.Application Deadline
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.