Central European University Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Central European University.
Central European University is a private research university accredited in Austria, Hungary, and the United States, with campuses in Vienna and Budapest.
The university is known for its strength in the social sciences and humanities, low student-faculty ratio, and international student body.Benefits of Central European University Scholarship
To support you in funding your studies and to facilitate your application procedure, CEU offers an Early Bird discount on the tuition fee by the set deadline.
Benefits of the exclusive offer:
1. Get a 30% tuition discount.
2. Have the edge over hundreds of other applicants.
3. Receive acceptance by the end of January and secure your spot in the program.
4. Get a head start and plan for the year ahead.
READ ALSO:Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible, you should:
1. Meet the admissions requirements for the MS in Finance or the MS in Business Analytics program.
2. Be a self-funded student.
3. Apply by January 2, 2023, 23:59 CET.
January 2, 2023.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
Join Our Newsletter!
Don't miss this opportunity
Enter Your Details