UNIMED NextGenS Scholarship Scheme is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
The NextGenS Scholarship Program at the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) (A special Scholarship Scheme to support the development of the next generation of innovation-minded youth scientists).
After three years, the UNIMED NextGenS Scholarship can be evaluated.
In other words, it will cover the admission processes that will be held for the academic years 2022–2023, 2023–204, and 2024–205, and is 2-year tenable for PG students and 4-year tenable for undergraduates.Benefits of UNIMED NextGenS Scholarship Scheme
1. A 45% fee discount (i.e., tuition of N100,000 only) will be given to students who are admitted to UNIMED for the 2022–2023 academic session for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Animal & Environmental Biology, Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Environmental Science, and Food Science.
2. Students who have received a minimum grade of the second class or lower are eligible for scholarships up until graduation.
3. Students holding a first or second-class upper in Medical Physics, Environmental Physics, Medicinal Chemistry, Analytical and Environmental Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Health Statistics, and Mathematical Biology are entitled to a 50% tuition reduction.
READ ALSO:Requirements for UNIMED NextGenS Scholarship Scheme
1. The Post UTME Screening is open to applicants who listed University of Medical Sciences, Ondo as their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and who scored 160 or higher.
Candidates who are eager to switch to the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo but did not choose it are also eligible for the screening.
2. For the MBBS/BDS program, candidates must have five (5) credit passes in appropriate O/Level courses at one sitting, including English language and mathematics, and not over two sittings in those same subjects for other University programs.
3. A minimum of 10 points in relevant “A” level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are requirements for direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB.
These candidates are also eligible to apply for courses in medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.