Monash University Cochrane Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Monash University.
The diverse multinational community at Monash University is a source of great pride. They are one of Australia’s biggest institutions, with 12 campuses and teaching locations spread over 4 continents.
You might be qualified for the Cochrane Scholarship if you’re a high-achieving student with the desire to alter your future.
1. Full tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree up to four years.
2. An allowance of $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) for the duration of your degree up to four years
3. Up to a maximum of $14,000 towards accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
READ ALSO:Requirements for Monash University Cochrane Scholarship
1. A Bridging Visa E, or
2. A Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or
3. A Temporary Protection Visa, or
4. A Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
To keep this scholarship:
1. You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 50 or above each semester.
2. You can continue to receive the scholarship if your residency changes, however, you will not be eligible to continue to receive tuition payments if you are changed to a Commonwealth Supported Place and are eligible to defer your fees, but you may continue to receive the allowance.
3. You may be asked to provide an annual progress report to donors, giving you an opportunity to share your experiences and benefits.
October 8, 2022.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.