MTN/MUSON Scholarship Program is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by MTN Foundation.
The MTN Foundation scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full-time students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise cannot pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.Requirements for MTN/MUSON Scholarship Program
Applicants for the MTNF/MUSON Diploma course in music are expected to possess the following minimum academic requirements:
1. The General Certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level with credits in at least five (5) subjects including English language.
2. The Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credits in at least 5 subjects including English language.
3. The five (5) credits must have been obtained at not over two (2) sittings and before admission to the Diploma course.
Practical: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of the MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School such as ABRSM or Trinity.
Theory: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of the MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School.
Our goal is to produce a well-rounded, thoroughly educated musicians who would qualify for direct entry as transfer students into a university to fulfill the remaining requirements for an undergraduate music degree.
We strive to produce graduates comparable to those found in a Conservatoire and we have patterned our syllabus on those standards.Selection Process
The examinations will take place from September 6th–September 8th, 2022 and will take the form of:
1. A written examination in Music Theory at appropriately grade 5 standard and general music knowledge.
2. An audition on a major instrument or voice of at least grade 5 standard before a faculty or jury.
3. An aural interview.
August 21, 2022.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
CSN Team.APPLY NOW ???? WORK IN CANADA WITH FREE SPONSORSHIP!