– All the Bright Places Quotes –
This is the tale of Violet and Theodore, two youngsters who met by chance and whose lives were irrevocably altered by one another. He is a freak; she is well-liked. They make an unstoppable team. Read on to learn from these all the bright places quotes.
Theodore, also called “Finch” describes how, on a chilly winter day, he found himself contemplating suicide while standing on the ledge of the bell tower at Bartlett High School, which is six floors high.
Violet, a classmate that Finch recognizes as “Violet Something,” is standing on the same ledge six feet away and is thinking about the same thing. Finch approaches the trembling Violet while shouting for the attention of the onlookers, “Don’t save me! You’ll commit suicide!
Violet starts her narrative as she meets with Mrs. Kresney, the school counselor. Since Violet’s sister Eleanor was killed in a vehicle accident, it has been twelve meetings between them. Violet says to Mrs. Kresney, “I’m not ready” to get back to her regular routine.
Finch and Violet start the wandering project, which asks them to explore their native Indiana and find special places. Hoosier Hill, Indiana’s highest point, is where they first venture.
Violet is a little startled when Finch grabs her hand and helps her climb to the height sign. During this period, their friendship and mutual attraction develop over the course of the next wanderings.
Violet is seen at the scene of the crime—the Blue Hole—where Finch’s body was discovered. She considers the epitaph she had penned for Finch and realizes that she has not yet written her own. She dreams of all the places while floating in the ocean beneath the vast, blue sky.All the Bright Places Quotes
1. “You make me love you and that could be the greatest thing my heart was ever fit to do.” – Jennifer Niven
2. “Sorry wastes time. You have to live your life as you’ll never be sorry. It’s easier just to do the right thing from the start so there’s nothing to apologize for.”
3. “Which of my feelings are real? Which of the me’s is me? There is only one me I’ve ever really liked, and he was good and awake as long as he could be.”
4. “I guess you can be yourself, whatever that means-the best and worst of you. And they love you anyway. You can fight, but even when you’re mad at them, you know they’re not going to stop being your friend.” – Jennifer Niven
5. “Disguise the pain. Don’t call attention. Don’t be noticed.” – Jennifer Niven
6. “‘You’ll be departing our…great state, and before…you do, you should…see it. You should wander.” “All the bright places quotes”
7. “I’m not a compilation of symptoms. Not a casualty of shitty parents and an even shittier chemical makeup. Not a problem. Not a diagnosis. Not an illness. Not something to be rescued. I’m a person.” – Jennifer Niven
8. “Because it’s not a lie if it’s how you feel.”
9. “If a song’s meant to stay around, you carry it with you in your bones.” – Jennifer Niven
10. “I do my best thinking at night when everyone else is sleeping. No interruptions. No noise. I like the feeling of being awake when no one else is.”Conversational Quotes
11. “No more winter at all, Finch. You brought me spring.” – Jennifer Niven
12. If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of 13 Reasons Why quotes from the hit Netflix show.
13. “Even when we weren’t wandering, even from the floor of your closet, you showed the world to me.” – Jennifer Niven
14. “Which of my feelings are real? Which of the mess is me? There is only one me I’ve ever really liked
15. “You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” – Jennifer Niven
16. “You have been in every way all that anyone could be… If anybody could have saved me, it would have been you.” – Jennifer Niven “All the bright places quotes”
17. “I learned that there is good in this world if you look hard enough for it. I learned that not everyone is disappointing, including me, and that a 1,257-foot bump in the ground can feel higher than a bell tower if you’re standing next to the right person.”
18. “All I know is what I wonder: Which of my feelings are real? Which of the mess is me? There is only one me I’ve ever really liked, and he was good and awake as long as he could be.” – Jennifer Niven
19. “It’s my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.” – Jennifer Niven
20. “Labels like “bipolar,” say this is why you are the way you are. This is who you are. They explain people away as illnesses.” – Jennifer Niven
21. “You don’t know how it is. It’s like I’ve got this angry little person inside me, and I can feel him trying to get out. He’s running out of room because he’s growing bigger and bigger, and so he starts rising up, into my lungs, chest, and throat, and I just push him right back down. I don’t want him to come out. I can’t let him out.” – Jennifer Niven
READ ALSO!!!Inspiring Quotes
22. “People rarely bring flowers to a suicide.”
23. “Let’s go. Let’s count for something. Let’s get off that ledge.” – Jennifer Niven
24. Sometimes there’s beauty in the tough words—it’s all in how you read them.”
25. “We all have a shelf life.” – Jennifer Niven “All the bright places quotes”
26. “Your hope lies in accepting your life as it now lies before you, forever changed. If you can do that, the peace you seek will follow. Forever changed. I am forever changed.”
27. “I should be happy, but instead I feel nothing. I feel a lot of nothing these days. I’ve cried a few times, but mostly I’m empty, as if whatever makes me feel and hurt and laugh and love has been surgically removed, leaving me hollowed out like a shell.” – Jennifer Niven
28. “No more winter at all. Finch, you brought me spring.”
29. “Never bullshit a bullshitter.” – Jennifer Niven
30. “I know life well enough to know you can’t count on things staying around or standing still, no matter how much you want them to. You can’t stop people from dying. You can’t stop them from going away. You can’t stop yourself from going away either. I know myself well enough to know that no one else can keep you awake or keep you from sleeping.”
31. “Maybe, if I wear the glasses long enough, I can be like her. I can see what she saw. I can be both of us at once so no one will have to miss her, most of all me.”
32. “‘He’s a gentleman.’ There aren’t many people who would say this about me, but the great thing about this life of ours is that you can be someone different to everybody.”
33. “We alternate choosing places to go, but we also have to be willing to go where the road takes us. This means the grand, the small, the bizarre, the poetic, the beautiful, the ugly, the surprising. Just like life.”
34. “We are all alone, trapped in these bodies and our own minds, and whatever company we have in this life is only fleeting and superficial.” “All the bright places quotes”
35. “Because it’s not a lie if it’s how you feel.” – Jennifer Niven
READ ALSO!!!All the Bright Places Quotes
36. “Just be careful with that heart of yours.” – Jennifer Niven
37. “You make me lovely, and it’s so lovely to be lovely to the one I love.” – Jennifer Niven
38. “He’s a gentleman.’ There aren’t many people who would say this about me, but the great thing about this life of ours is that you can be someone different to everybody.”
39. “When we’re in the act of wandering, we need to be present, not watching it through a lens.” – Jennifer Niven
40. “Stars in the sky, stars on the ground. It’s hard to tell where the sky ends and the earth begins. I feel the need to say something grand and poetic, but the only thing I come up with is “It’s lovely.” “All the bright places quotes”
41. “You saved my life. Why couldn’t I save yours?”
42. “I am broken. I am a fraud. I am impossible to love.” – Jennifer Niven
Do you find these all the bright places quotes useful? If yes, please like and share with friends and loved ones.
CSN Team.APPLY NOW ???? WORK IN CANADA WITH FREE SPONSORSHIP!