– Université de Montréal Scholarships –
The University of Montréal is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Université de Montréal Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
Université de Montréal Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition fee exemption scholarships. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s and as well as PhD studies. Montréal University Scholarships will provide up to $27,300 per year.Scholarship Coverage
Université de Montréal Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
The strength of your academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
1. Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
2. Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
3. Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
4. These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
1. To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
2. $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
3. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
1. To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
2. This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
3. $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
4. This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
READ ALSO:Eligibility Criteria for Université de Montréal Scholarships
To qualify for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, a candidate must fulfil all the following requirements below:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
1. Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
2. Must be enrolled full time in a study program throughout their studies.
3. Must not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
September 1, 2022
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.APPLY NOW ???? WORK IN CANADA WITH FREE SPONSORSHIP!