– Pulitzer Centre Gender Equality Grants –
The Pulitzer Center is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Pulitzer Centre Gender Equality Grants. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
The Pulitzer Center raises awareness of under-reported global issues through direct support for quality journalism across all media platforms and a unique program of education and public outreach.
Founded in 2006, we are now the largest single source of money for global enterprise reporting—and the only one incorporating this reporting into comprehensive educational programs that extend the impact of the reporting and allow students and the public to engage directly on the issues.Aim and Benefits of Gender Equality Grants
The average size of a Pulitzer Center grant is $5,000, but maybe more or less, depending on circumstances.Requirements for Gender Equality Grants
1. This opportunity is open to U.S. residents and journalists around the world. We are open to proposals from freelance journalists, staff journalists, or groups of newsrooms working in collaboration with a project idea.
2. We want to make sure that people from many backgrounds and perspectives are empowered to produce journalism.
3. We strongly encourage proposals from journalists and newsrooms who represent a broad array of social, racial, ethnic, underrepresented groups, and economic backgrounds.
READ ALSO:How to Apply
To apply, you will be asked to provide the following:
1. A description of the proposed project in no more than 250 words.
2. A preliminary budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs.
3. A compelling distribution plan.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
Tags: fund for gender equality call for proposals 2022, funding for gender research, grants for female journalists, grants for gender equality projects, journalism grants, pulitzer center grant application, Pulitzer Centre Gender Equality Grants, pulitzer gender equality