– Tech Women MBA Scholarship –
Wittenborg University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Tech Women MBA Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
Wittenborg University is an international university of Applied Sciences. The University is situated in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, and was originally known in Dutch as Hogeschool Wittenborg.
It officially changed its name to Wittenborg University in February 2013. Wittenborg positions itself as international management and Business School, offering all its programmes in English.Aim and Benefits of Tech Women MBA Scholarship
1. The Tech Women MBA Scholarship provides unlimited Scholarships of 5,000 euros each for the MBA with a specialisation in Data Analytics or the MBA with a specialisation in Digital Transformation.
2. The scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA program.
1. Gender of applicant: Female.
2. Nationality of applicant: any.
3. IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90.
4. GRE requirement: Not applicable.
5. GMAT requirement: Not applicable.
6. GPA requirement: Not applicable.
7. Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree.
8. Work experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology/science field is a requirement (references required).
9. Strong personal application letter with motivation.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
Tags: fully funded mba scholarships for international students, mba in international management, MBA Scholarships for International Students in USA, Tech Women MBA Scholarship 2022, wittenberg university mba, wittenborg mba scholarship, wittenborg scholarship