Application ClosedCourse Level
The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree programStudy Subject
The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social SciencesScholarship Award
The university offers one scholarship award of £2,000Nationality
The scholarship is open for Overseas (Non-EU) studentsNumber of Scholarships
Not KnownEligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must follow all the criteria:Eligible Countries
Scholarships are available to students from Overseas (Non-EU).
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!!!
To be eligible, candidates must:
1. Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
2. Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
3. Be studying at KICL.
4. Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
5. Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
6. Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
7. Note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery or any Engineering and Physical Sciences programmes are not eligible for this scholarship.
8. However, the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries for undergraduate students, many of which are open to international applicants.
Email [email protected] confirming your interest in the scholarship and your interest in helping to promote Kaplan and the University of Birmingham. The deadline for applying is 15 June 2022.
KICL will identify the best performing students (from those that apply) and the final decision will be decided jointly between KICL and the University of Birmingham.
The full Scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment of the student into their programme in September 2022 and will be deducted from the first-year tuition fees. Only the successful scholarship awardee will be notified of the outcome.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform–friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter or Google+