– WMU Diether H. Haenicke Scholarships –
Western Michigan Institution (WMU) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into the WMU Diether H. Haenicke Scholarships for students. It is a partly funded scholarship for all students.
WMU Diether H. Haenicke Scholarships is a highly competitive grant accessible to incoming freshmen and transfer students applying for admission to a WMU undergraduate degree program.
Western Michigan Institution (WMU) is a public research university in Kalamazoo, Michigan, that was founded in 1903. There are almost 300 recognized student organizations on campus. The award amounts are calculated using a four-point scale and the cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA).Eligible Countries
All nationalitiesAcceptable Courses
The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the universityAdmissible Criteria
Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
1. I have admitted the student to WMU.
2. Students must have non-resident international status.
3. Undergraduate degree-seeking student entering WMU for the first time after secondary school or transferring from another post-secondary institution.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!!!How to Apply for WMU Diether H. Haenicke Scholarships
The application is not required for incoming freshmen students. When they apply for WMU admissions, they will be automatically considered for the chance. When you log into your account after getting admitted to WMU, you’ll notice a link to apply for these endowments on the main page.Supporting Documents
International applicants will need the following to successfully complete this application:
1. Copy of passport identification page
2. Proof of English language proficiency
3. Diplomas, test results, mark sheets, and certificates from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended or are attending, as well as transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended or are attending.
4. $100 non-refundable application fee
5. Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to the estimated cost of attendanceEntry Requirements for WMU Diether H. Haenicke Scholarships
For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.Language Requirement
Applicants must have English language proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing)
Western Michigan University will offer a variety of rewards ranging in value. The awards will be funded in half, with half of the award placed into the student’s account at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
We believe this article was helpful. If yes, share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
CSN Team.Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today! KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA. The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.