– eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2021 –
Apply for eHealth4everyone jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. Information such as the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier.
We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern / Assistant
Location: AbujaJob Description We are seeking to hire a zealous Sales and Marketing personnel who will be responsible for promoting the organization’s products and services. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans and meeting planned goals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
RequirementsQualification: Educated to at least OND or Degree level. BSc. in Marketing, Business or relevant field can be an added advantage. Experience: At least a year of experience in sales and marketing. Additional experience in the health or technology sector in commercial activities would be advantageous but not a requirement.
CLICK HERE for more information.Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes.
So take note of the following:Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline. Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data Keep yourself updated concerning the application Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements Take time to crosscheck your details before submission. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified The online application is free.
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about eHealth4everyone Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
CSN Team.Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today! KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA. The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.