There are a few reasons why Cash App closed your account. While some are more straightforward and clearer than others, all involve violating the Cash App terms of service. If this has happened to you, there are a few things you can do to prevent it from happening again. Here are some ways to avoid being closed out of your account.
- First, you can re-open your Cash App account. To do so, you'll need to contact the app's customer support team. Once they've verified your identity, you'll be able to sign in again. Once your account is re-opened, you can start using it.
- Another common reason for a Cash App account closure is violating the app's TOS or security policies.
- If you can't sign in to your account, contact the app's customer service and ask to reset your password. If you've forgotten it, you'll need a sign-in code to prove that you're the account owner. Be patient; this process may take a day or two.
- If you have shared your Cash App account with a friend, they may have deleted it. Be sure to read the information in the closing account notification to avoid the situation happening again. Then, sign up for a new Cash App account and re-install the app.
- In some cases, your Cash App account closed by mistake or due to a violation of the terms of service.
- You must be 18 years old to open a Cash App account. If you're younger than this, Cash App will close your account. Ensure all of your information is accurate, including the correct date of birth, Social Security number, and Tax Identification Number. Don't be tempted to upload fake IDs to make it look like you're over 18!